Where once bare feet and moccasins tread the marsh grasses, now cheerful sidewalks meander through a neighborhood replete with brick and flowers and finely manicured lawns. The trees still dapple the brilliant sunshine, but it falls on late day picnics and chilled bottles of wine on patio tables as the freedom of retirement drifts along gentle breezes.
Choose the building design that suits your lifestyle, and talk with our professionals. Customization of certain aspects guarantees that you will find home does indeed belongs here in The Settlement at Powhatan Creek.
- Low-maintenance brick and beaded Hardiplank cement water/fire resistant) exteriors
- Thirty year architectural roof shingles
- Homeowners’ association maintains lawn care, landscaping, and sprinkler systems
- Sod, irrigation system and optional courtyard fencing
- Custom trim packages to include crown molding, colonial baseboard and chair rail
- Oak flooring in most downstairs living areas
- Optional ceramic tile flooring in all full baths downstairs with custom cabinetry, sun rooms, and laundry rooms
- Granite countertops (optional)
- Security system (optional)
- Copper water lines
Click on a model below to view the floor plan.
The Settlement at Powhatan Creek
4000 River Moor, Williamsburg, VA 23188
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm